Become a volunteer
Next Step wouldn’t exist without the enthusiasm and energy of many volunteers. Become a part of our community, share your experience and talents, and gain new skills by joining us as a volunteer.
Some ways our volunteers help:
- Taking on administrative tasks in our office
- Assisting with set up, management, and closing up of our public events
- Providing tutoring and mentoring to adult learners
- Providing tutoring, homework help, and reading support to children
- Contributing creative skills to our communication materials
- Providing information about Next Step at public information events
- Providing pro bono professional skills (advising, writing, project management, etc.)
- Leading excursions and other public group events
Volunteer opportunities are available at all skill levels and many different levels of time commitment, from one-time events to a weekly schedule.
Apply using this form. Contact us via email to learn more!